Resume of Business Banker in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
BUSINESS BANKER-leveraging 10+ years of experience
Expert in strategic sales, banking and financial operations, business development solutions, and customer service. Extensive financial and management skills, as well as hands-on expertise conducting and supervising a wide range of transactions for clients, have earned him a high reputation. Capable of performing a variety of tasks in a fast-paced and demanding work environment. Effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals and drive the transformation of concepts into actionable business strategies.
- Proficient in meeting with corporate clients, listening to their needs and goals, and proposing recommendations on how they can meet these goals.
- Skilled in maintaining consistent communication with clients through outbound calls and personal onsite visits.
- Highly skilled in developing strong professional relationships with members of the bank’s other departments, as well as external representatives.
- Adept at assisting clients with services and products such as loans, cash management, bank accounts, interest rate swaps, letters of credit, foreign exchange, insurance, and others.
- Established in monitoring clients’ finances regularly and maintaining updated paperwork or account records.
- Sale Cycle Management
- Customer Service & Account Retention
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Portfolio Management
- Commercial Relationship Management
- General & Administration Management
- Project Management
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Process Development
- Report Generation
- Client Relations
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Staff Training and Development
- Expense Reporting
Kotak Mahindra, Noida | Jan. 2019 – Feb 2022
Senior Business Banker
- Managed, acquired, and built new business relationships by prospect and branch leads, partner referral, and working centers of influence.
- Developed prospecting tools and techniques to aid in the client-building process.
- Developed and maintained relationships with partners to maximize sales opportunities.
- Collected and attained relevant financial information from clients, to aid in credit opportunities that provided additional capital for the expansion of their business and/or to satisfy gaps in their cash flow.
- Maximized the relationship growth of the company by utilizing cross-sell opportunities of multiple products and referring to the appropriate channels such as financial advisors, loan officers, and relationship managers.
- Communicated financial information to business owners, CEOs, CFO and, company presidents that help meet various business needs and solve financial problems.
- Contributed to multiple branch team efforts by referring clients to different areas of the financial institution, meeting with various departments’ managers and other in-branch personnel to aid in team goal accomplishments.
YES BANK, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
- Developed new-to-bank business relationships as well as cross-marketing of services to existing business clients with annual revenues up to $5 million.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and relationship profitability, while providing business customers with a single point of contact.
- Provided product specialists with qualified referrals for cross-selling. Assisting in closing deals across all products.
- Ensured customers meet credit/compliance criteria before submitting to centralized credit for approval up to $1,000,000.
- Partnered with the various businesses (i.e., Retail banking, treasury, etc.) to ensure ongoing and appropriate communication to support overall client and franchise objectives.
- Maintained frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts.
- Strictly adhered to internal control policies such as the account opening protocols of accurate collection, completion, and updating of all required documentation.
- Ensured that the organizations' activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulation
IDFC FIRST Bank, Greater Noida | Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2015
- Responsible for business development through cold calling and phone solicitation for companies with up to $50 million in revenue advising them on banking solutions including deposit accounts, loans.
- Collaborated with programs, treasury management, and merchant services as well as partnered with other departments such as mortgages, private bankers, and retail branches.
- Responsible for growing and managing a $20 million loan portfolio, as well as cross-selling others.
- Managed the bank products to the loan-only customers; also responsible for handling the past due activity of the loan portfolio.
- Underwrote for the top producing commercial loan officers in the north Alabama region, ranging from equipment/inventory financing, account receivable lines of credit, residential construction loans.
- Responsible for correctly rating credits, monitoring past dues, monitoring covenant requirements, and monitoring document exceptions.
- Managed all small business loan applications for superior banks, as well as the smaller commercial loans.
DBS Bank, Gurgaon | Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Business Banker Analyst
- Developed and implemented strategic plans to grow and maintain consumer and business banking relationships within the affluent market.
- Reviewed financial documentation and facts to analyze, evaluate and assist business clients with appropriate credit structure.
- Providing clients with strategies to structure their personal and business debt based on comprehensive needs assessment.
- Solicited new deposit and loan opportunities from existing clients, and prospects.
- Introduced clients to internal business partners to deepen relationships and deliver specialized solutions.
- Worked with clients on repositioning deposit balances, investments, and retirement accounts as part of a comprehensive financial strategy.
- Designed and executed marketing activities for prospects for portfolio growth and networking opportunities within the financial services industry.
- Mitigated risk and loss by adhering to bank policy and regulatory compliance.
Deutsche Bank, Gurgaon | Mar. 2010 - Apr. 2011
Business Banker Analyst
- Developed, maintained, and delivered monthly analyses and reports ensuring the accuracy of the information and outlining key drivers.
- Performed general ad hoc analysis of financial and operational data for trends and variances.
- Using historical information along with changes in the market and business environment.
- Created one-page briefs that included a high-level business description, valuation, and industry.
- Developed financial models and added valuations for financing, structure, and cash flow.
- Compiled company information into professional PowerPoint presentations for use with investors.
- Education – MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2010
- BBA, Indraprastha University | 2008
Languages Known: English, Hindi & German
Business Banker Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples