Resume of Business Analyst in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
BUSINESS ANALYST-leveraging +4 years of experience
Solutions-driven business analyst with experience leading cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals. Well-versed in implementation of operational assessments and conducting functional requirements analysis for business of all sizes.
- Gained expertise in researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Adept at identifying and establishing scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Skilled in conducting business process modeling and generating applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Business & Requirements Analysis
- Risk Management
- BI, ERP & Big Data Platforms
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- KPI Dashboards & Scoreboards
- SAP/SAS Solutions
- Project Management
- Enterprise Implementations
- Data Mining & Analytics
ICS , Pune Jan. 2019 – Sept. 2021
- Provided executives with analytics and decision-support tools used as the basis for reorganization, consolidation and relocation strategies.
- Partnered with developers to automate manual processes, saving time and money while decreasing errors. Credited as a primary driving force behind a 5% increase in margins this fiscal year.
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment. Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
NatWest Group, Pune Dec. 2016 – Dec 2019
- Delivered high-quality analytic deliverables and clearly and concisely communicated results to the diverse audience and stakeholders.
- Established routine and effective rapport with team lead, BA lead and project manager allowing myself to get insights of the project that play a part in understanding the nature of the product/service/requirements.
- Investigated and documented technical interface requirements that would best suit the needs of the technical architectural development assumptions.
Moglix , Pune Feb. 2016– Nov. 2016
Business Analyst Assistant
- Assisted in the assessment of business processes and related project goals. Delivered comprehensive project estimations and timelines in the leadership role.
- Prepared business requirement documents (BRD) including gap analysis with client requirements and existing new business system.
- Participated in testing activities. Development of test cases as a basis for performing integration and system testing for functional testing by following phases of test life cycle.
- Translated and documented the business needs of the clients into business requirements which are clear, accurate, and concise.
MBA, Marketing l Chandigarh University
BBA l Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Technical Skill : SAS, SAP ASE/Business Objects, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, IBM Cognos
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Business Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2021
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples