Resume of Brand Marketing Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER-leveraging 12+ years of experience
High-caliber Brand Marketing Manager with hands-on experience in target marketing, multiple campaign executions, program delivery, and the implementation of long-term strategies for companies in different industry niches. Proficient as a brand marketer, creative marketer, team facilitator, and process pioneer in growing ad supporting industry-leading businesses.
Expertise in interacting and presenting to top management, advertising agencies, and key decision-makers at leading brands.
Trained in penetrating competitive markets and meeting aggressive business objectives with unique branding solutions; familiar with cost controls, budgeting, and multimedia strategies.
Extensive background in motivating and leading small and large multi-discipline teams.
Total familiarity with direct mail campaigns, TV commercials, corporate videos, print ads, publicity initiatives, special events planning, catalog creation, and other multimedia assets.
Fully familiar with cross-cultural practices and international business protocols through worldwide travel and long-term residency.
- Adept to establish performance specifications, cost-price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates
- Competent in measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Proficient in monitoring market trends, and researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Experienced in maintaining a company or individual’s public image through the implementation of marketing initiatives
- Expertise in building relationships with influencers, journalists, and media outlets and overseeing social media accounts and ensuring brand consistency
- Product Knowledge
- Branding Strategies
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations/ Advertising
- Events Planning
- Performance Metrics
- Campaign Execution
- Team Participation
- Strategic Forecasting
- E-Marketing Programs
- Client Relations
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2018 – Present
Brand Marketing Manager
- Set goals for the workgroup, develop organizational capability, and model how we work together
- Work cross-functionally and with the brand team to grow share, build the brand and achieve financial objectives
- Lead and/or oversee day-to-day management of brand activity including forecasting; budget tracking; shipment and consumption analysis; marketing plan execution and program tracking. Runs the business against operating plans and budgets.
- Lead cross-functional and project teams to deliver strategic recommendations, new products, and/or marketing programs.
Planning and Execution –
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the team, lead the execution of projects, and measure results
- Build annual operating and marketing plans including recommendations for products, pricing, packaging, promotions, and distribution.
- Collaborate with internal and external strategic business partners to develop joint marketing strategies and plans; leads the implementation and monitor results.
- Track, analyze, and communicate product and program performance. Recommends action plans to address variances in brand performance against the annual plan
Business Management –
- Provide brand management expertise and execute marketing responsibilities
- Own brand P&L via marketing program execution and budget management.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and lead decisions regarding new products and marketing opportunities based on financial viability and brand fit.
- Identify and lead integrated programs in collaboration with other brands and channels.
- Lead consumer research to define customer targets and marketing mix. Apply insights to make decisions regarding brand direction.
Product Innovation –
- Lead the development of new innovative products and related opportunities from concept to commercialization
- Lead project teams and timelines to deliver products and programs. Demonstrate strong leadership of cross-functional partners required to ensure a successful launch
- Drive the channel, category, and or platform strategy reflecting competitive and consumer trends and market needs across brand, category, or platform.
- Build and/or run the innovation funnel/roadmap for the channel, category, or platforms that deliver against the objectives and strategies.
Partner Development & Team Building –
- Provide partners with mentoring, feedback, and developmental opportunities and build effective teams
- Challenge and inspire team members to achieve business results.
- Lead training and development of partners and makes effective staffing decisions.
- Provide coaching, direction, and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partner, business, and customer results
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Brand Marketing Manager
- Analyzed community data (e.g. sentiment, conversation trends) and produce actionable recommendations and optimizations for community building and engagement
- Partnered with digital marketing managers and content strategists on creating community-first creative experiences
- Helped craft thw business brands’ engagement strategies to better support and service businesses, creators, organizers, policymakers, and more and set up social listening dashboards
- Navigated and supported crisis response team during peak moments
- Supported community management and moderation needs, both through the direction of the agency partner and engaging with customers on comment threads
OMO, Greater Noida | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Brand Marketing Associate
- Created online and offline marketing & promotional strategies to increase overall sales volume through strategic marketing campaigns and brand positioning.
- Generated and analyzed sales reports identifying effective product lines and sales and marketing strategies.
- Oversaw and developed strategic marketing and promotional plans for new product roll-outs.
- Conducted retail and fashion market research studies and competitive analysis to evaluate current market trends and price strategies.
- Expanded customer base by 52% in two years by consistently delivering goal-surpassing marketing and sales results ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Managed company events and tradeshow logistics including ticket & credential distribution, booth setup, permits, advertising materials, and product requirements.
- Contributed to business growth of up to 28% through innovation of highly effective online and offline advertising strategies.
- Developed online ads and company positioning on social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn that have increased monthly sales by 34%
Digit, Greater Noida | Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Brand Marketing Associate
- Lead the development of world-class web design and content development in collaboration with a diverse team of cross-functional stakeholders (including Creative, Web Production and Engineering, Media, Social, Communications, Brand Strategy, and Decision Science).
- Built strong relationships and communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy.
- Defined and managed a comprehensive web marketing program, from planning through execution, including brief development, content and editorial strategy, web design and creative production, SEO strategy, experimentation and measurement, and reporting.
- Translated audience and UX insights into marketing strategies that deliver bold impactful digital experiences and content.
- Partnered with web strategy, analytics, and engineering teams to develop a testing framework and optimize the user journey to drive our website and marketing KPIs.
- Set and managed marketing budgets and tracked/reported on key goals and metrics.
- Defined all planning & execution milestones, and lead leadership discussions to drive alignment
Education – B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2012
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~