Resume of Biomedical Scientist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
BIOMEDICAL SCIENTIST -leveraging 7+ years of experience
Meticulous and resourceful biomedical scientist with expertise in Haematology. Well-versed with a wide range of top-notch laboratory equipment. Highly conscientious professional driven to discover cures for life-threatening illnesses and crippling disorders. Adept at drafting scientific papers, conducting bench experiments and bioassays, and maintaining equipment in research facilities.
- Capable of building genomic libraries, sequencing clones, and creating primers for PCR that are sequence-specific.
- Proficient in creating lab procedures, putting new protein chemistry techniques into practice, and instructing others.
- Able to resequence human DNA repair genes in order to explore genetic variation.
- Adept at converting results from unstructured data formats to data models for clinical trial submission.
- Accomplished performing all operations in a safe manner while adhering to approved procedures to create material for in-house studies and foreign pharmaceutical customers.
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Research
- Cell Culture
- Technical Reports
- Blood Transfusions
- Program Evaluation
- Accurate Records
Pomicell, Noida | Sep. 2018 – Present
- Research and develop new cutting-edge technology for developing new products.
- Perform hands-on work to optimize experimental processes.
- Accelerate the implementation of new scientific concepts in the assays.
- Design and perform verification and validation studies on developed products using DOE methodologies.
- Document and present research and results between teams.
- Iterate through experimentation to identify optimal parameters.
- Collaborate with biologists, bioinformatics, and other teams to design, implement and harmonize solutions.
Herbalsphere, Greater Noida | Jan. 2013 – Aug. 2016
- Maintained and troubleshot operational issues with patient care and medical equipment.
- Performed monthly inspections to ensure optimal equipment performance.
- Maintained detailed documentation on repairs performed.
- Liaised with equipment providers to determine the location of equipment.
- Prepared reports for management on equipment status and progress of monthly inspections.
- Operated a variety of tools and equipment in conducting tests and preventive maintenance.
- Provided engineering and technical expertise on all matters related to medical technology, especially in the process of planning, reviewing, evaluating, and specification of medical equipment.
- Education – BSc (Biomedical Sciences) Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences | 2015
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
Biomedical Scientist Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples