Resume of BIM Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
BIM MANAGER-leveraging 5+ years of experience
Goal-oriented BIM Manager with over 5 years of experience managing both large-scale commercial and residential construction projects under time and budget limitations. Equipped with a track record of success in process improvement and proven skills in creating novel approaches and processes for secure and affordable solutions. adept in using persuasive negotiation abilities to mediate agreements and build successful alliances.
- Proven understanding of infrastructure design principles and experience in working on infrastructure projects of various scales and complexity.
- Able to review and implement the requirements of a BIM execution plan and other contractual BIM documentation.
- Capable of producing models in 3D, 4D, and even 8D to aid with project planning.
- Expert in producing Visual Method Statements to give the required stakeholders a brief on risk assessment.
- Proficient at analyzing all cloud-based data and extracting the required dimensions.
- Design Development
- Construction Project Management
- Cost Estimates
- CAD Autodesk
- Client Contact
- Floor Plans
- Residential Projects
Ground Truth, Jaipur | Sep. 2020 – Present
- Work with on-site BIM and CM team to plan, organize, and supervise multiple projects from inception through design, fabrication, construction, and close-out.
- Maintain productive relationships with internal business partners and customers.
- Ensure project scope, schedule, budgets, and forecasts are developed, tracked, and executed to projects’ goals.
- Prepare progress reports and maintain indicator reports.
- Maintain good relationships with CMC, and BIM leads and encourage productive craft improvements.
Cyient, Jaipur | Jan. 2018 – Aug. 2020
- Collected and organized created, converted, and manipulated models for maximum utility.
- Set up and integrate initial models for team use.
- Disseminate models and set up information for the production team.
- Created model content/elements that fall between modeling scopes necessary for effective coordination.
- Set up and lead coordination meetings, modify BIM Execution Plans for each project, monitor adherence to established modeling protocols, discover, evaluate, lead resolution of, and track conflicts and issues with the coordination team.
- Performed informal BIM training, education, and support to other construction personnel.
- Facilitated and promoted wider integration of BIM field/mobile, cloud, estimating, scheduling, layout, planning, and progress tracking visualization.
- Create 4D sequences and create quantity take-offs.
- Education- BSc. Construction Engineering and Management NIMS University Jaipur | 2018
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
BIM Engineer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples