Resume of AWS Solution Architect in Text Format
Phone Number : 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
AWS SOLUTION ARCHITECT-leveraging +11 years of experience
Highly skilled AWS Solution Architect with over 11+ years of successful experience in Cloud Architecture and Implementation. An outstanding performer in building high quality solution that is scalable and highly available and fault tolerant tailored towards an enterprise goal. Demonstrable experience with developer tools like Code Deploy , CodeBuild, Code Pipeline , design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance , storage instances , subnets and high availability zones.
Proficient in DevOps , Cloud Engineering and Cloud Security with proven success in automating , building and deploying process for operational excellence. Accomplished in guiding the classification , plan , implementation, growth , adoption and compliance to enterprise architecture strategies , processes and standards.
- Highly efficient in working on configuring Cross-Account deployments using AWS Code Pipeline, Code Build and Code Deploy by creating Cross-Account Policies & Roles on IAM.
- Adept at creating and executing the strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with a wide range of customers and partners
- Gained expertise in designing , deploying and maintaining enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Proficient in designing and implementation of public and private facing websites on AWS Cloud.
- Highly efficient in building applications of various architecture styles like Micro-services architecture consisting of Restful web services and Docker container based deployments.
- Proficient in selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Skilled at working on the changeover from an existing system to a new one and ensuring that the improved version works with existing systems
- Data Storage Fundamentals
- AWS Service Selection
- Computer and Operating Systems
- Elastic Search
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration
- Data Analytics
- Security Foundations
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Business Architecture
- Network Administration
ICS , Pune Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021
Senior AWS Solution Architect
- Serve as Services Solution Architect responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs with interlocked financial modelling for very large complex technical solutions.
- Work with a team of DevOps/SecOps Engineers to architect AWS solutions with the responsibility to ensure the customer maintains an overall cohesive integration with partner systems, and solutions.
- Support and advise on application assessment, migration and modernization
- Provide machine-learning capabilities to monitor spikes, drops in usage, as well as lead discussions similar to well architected reviews.
- Provide recommendations to optimize Cloud usage costs by analyzing usage patterns and trends while providing recommendations for consolidating instance types based on demand across all billing accounts.
- Create assessments that include cloud deployment type (public/hybrid), cloud tier (AWS, Azure, and Google), OS, COTS, codebase, database, cloud services, application dependencies, disaster resilience requirements.
- Design cloud infrastructure, virtual private cloud, virtual private network, relational database services, auto scaling, and computing resources to meet customers’ requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of advancing cloud capabilities, IT and business needs, while identifying and proposing cost and functional efficiency options for the customer’s collaborative decisions and actions.
- Create and maintain a roadmap of customer enhancements according to the customer’s decisions and directions.
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2014 – Dec 2017
AWS Solution Architect
- Designed and edited blueprints for IT infrastructure and networking architecture according to management’s demands.
- Monitored existing infrastructure and architectural frameworks for performance, and made changes when necessary.
- Kept up to date with latest industry knowledge and news to maintain and improve enterprise and business platforms.
- Communicated target architectural plans and company roadmaps across all departments.
- Provided technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Designed and strategized on internal products, accelerators and other internal IP initiatives. Interacted with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Developed Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Supported the Agile teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for ongoing customer engagements.
- Liaised with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentored and provided architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Engaged with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Demonstrated broad solutions for technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
Moglix , Pune Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2014
AWS Solution Architect
- Partnered with application development to identify best of breed software and hardware solutions that can be implemented on time and meet enterprise performance, security, disaster recovery, governance, and support requirements.
- Maintained a high level of industry knowledge to recognize solutions that simplified deployment, and improved agility to cost-effectively accelerate application delivery.
- Developed strategies that improved the organization's ability to leverage best of breed cloud solutions.
- Designed, both technically compliant and secure Cloud solutions, as well as value-based, on-demand services to facilitate the effective transition and migration of projects and programs into unique and adaptive cloud environment.
- Build and maintained relationships with key technology partners and the tech community.
- Identified, evaluated, and presented technologies and services that accelerated app delivery to the business, improved operational efficiencies, and leveraged cloud solutions to address shadow IT challenges.
- Created and executed strategies to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within a wide range of customers and partners
- Partnered with the service providers to ensure that infrastructure and architecture standards are well defined, documented, implemented, and maintained.
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai Apr. 2010 – Jan. 2011
AWS Solution Architect Assistant
- Provided consulting focused on developing and implementing business solutions based on the latest technology in cloud services, virtual server platforms, unified computing and enterprise storage systems.
- Created additional targeted business solutions in high demand areas for disaster recovery and cloud backup to provide customers with cost-effective, off-site solutions to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Engineered, managed customer engagements and deployment of unified computing, storage, server, and virtual infrastructure technologies to meet customer business application compute and storage requirements.
- Provided experience with private cloud deployment and management to assist in developing targeted public, private or hybrid cloud offerings to best meet customer business goals for agility, flexibility, and manageability of cloud computing resources.
- Increased performance and scalability, and reduced total cost of ownership by sizing solutions to meet system workload requirements.
- Successfully migrated customers to the latest virtual server and storage technologies to improve performance, provide highly available systems, the lower total cost of ownership, and increased scalability and manageability.
- Assisted with new hardware and software deployments, and virtual environment and system upgrades and performance enhancements.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | Kurukshetra University | 2010
Certificates: AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Professional | Google Cloud Certified — Professional Cloud Architect
Technical Skill : Python , Java , MySQL , Azure , AVA, Python, C# , AWS, Open Stack
Memberships: International Association for Solution Architecture (IASA) | The Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA)
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
AWS Solutions Architect Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2021
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples