Resume of Architect (Cartographer) in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ARCHITECT (CARTOGRAPHER) - leveraging 6+ years of experience
Dexterous Cartographer certified in remote sensing and computer mapping techniques with strong organizational skills. Substantial technical background with experience in aerial photography, image analysis, and GIS software. Adept in doing research, evaluating sources, and in hierarchical organization for map-making. Ensures quality standards, and assists in the revision of maps at different scales.
- Proficient in creating maps, graphs, and illustrations and maintaining quality control for various projects and technical reports.
- Highly adept to consults and advising project directors regarding data display and spatial data analysis; also consults and advises regarding cartographic production time/cost estimates and the quality control of report graphics.
- Accomplished in editing, revision, and correcting independently reviewed data, agency/client-reviewed maps, data, and illustrations.
- Assists analysts in further refining analytical graphics.
- Expert in coordinating printing production of technical reports with editor and printer.
- Geographic Information Systems
- Map Production
- Satellite Imagery
- Photogrammetric Map Data
- Aerial Photographs
Ground Truth, Jaipur Sep. 2018 – May. 2022
- Developed maps and other visual analytic products in coordination with analysts, researchers, and other cartographers.
- Maintained and improved brand identity across the spectrum of cartographic products from PDF to web-based interactive visualizations.
- Ensured appropriate and timely responses to requests for cartographic products.
- Developed dynamic multi-layered maps and other data visualizations using Esri ArcGIS products and applications.
- Documented functionalities, governance processes, and best practices for geospatial data lifecycle management to support the program and geospatial community.
Cyient, Jaipur Jul. 2015 – Aug. 2018
- Assisted and coordinated the activities of the personnel concerned in the preparations of maps and map components.
- Defined production specifications of projections, scale, size, and colors.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement cartographic specifications through data processing and software development efforts.
- Developed functional specifications for the creation or extension of GIS and graphics editing software.
- Defined project requirements and worked to prioritize and design features and enhancements.
- Coordinated with individuals involved in data assembly, data processing, software development, and interface design to achieve frequent updates to map applications.
- Education – B.Tech (Geo-Informatics), NIMS University Jaipur | 2015
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Architect (Cartographer) Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples