Resume of Animation Director in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ANIMATION DIRECTOR -leveraging 16+ years of experience
Energetic and creative visionary offering 16+ years of demonstrated expertise in translating all aspects of brand and production into the final product. A people-focused, goal-driven Animation Director managing diverse teams. Advanced knowledge of character, props, and c=animation creation complemented by a profound understanding of how these entities visually serve the gameplay, narrative and overall design of projects. Blends motivational leadership style with enthusiasm for UX design, business, and marketing to raise quality and style expectations from a consumer point of view. Accustomed to working on multiple projects simultaneously and with short notice while exercising trusted creative judgment for the quality and detail of the finished product.
- Proficient to review shots, approve shots, assign revisions, troubleshooting shots, and ensuring quality goals of animation.
- Expertise to ensure that the work of the team follows the quality standards, artistic direction and set deadlines.
- Skilled to motivate and develop the team members and act as a mentor in terms of technical/artistic aspects
- Experienced to work with department leads to create stylized design and performance and meet the vision of the director.
- Competent to work with animators to develop animation cycles and expression sheets, while building a library of animation poses and cycles per character.
- Adept in managing, mentoring, and assessing technically and artistically a multi-level animators’ team in creating their key-frame animation.
- Adroit to work with the storyboard/animatic/layout and create feature level, key-framed animation.
- Animation and Web Design
- UI/UX Design and Integration
- Prototyping and Wireframing
- Branding and Promotional Materials
- Public Relations/ Advertising
- Events Planning Performance Metrics
- Conceptual Art and Storyboarding
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Video and Sound Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Client Relations
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2018 – Present
- Work directly with the Head of Production, Producers, Creative Directors, Partners, and other members of the teams to ensure all technical aspects of animation are ready to deliver the performance the project requires
- Collaborate with each project team (CDs, Devs, Artists, and producers) to realize the vision of each project
- Supervise, manage and mentor the appropriate staff in your department, plus review work produced by the Animators
- Responsible to the production department for delivering the required animation, on time and on budget
- Manage the animation process and project breakdown on the complex real-time games or pre-rendered animation projects
- Communicate regularly with the lighting, rigging, art, and production teams to minimize errors and inefficiencies in the production pipeline
- Attend relevant meetings to promote effective communication both within your team and other departments
- Maintain awareness of new and current technology trends and tools (hardware and software) that best suit specific projects (and for the company as a whole) to help develop a stronger creative technical environment
- Work with Producer(s) and Director(s) to formulate bids and schedules for all aspects of the project involving creativity and technology
- Work with the Development team, Design team, and Production Management to define and produce R&D goals for any projects.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Junior Animation Director
- Collaborated closely with producers, art directors, designers, illustrators, and animators to deliver compelling work
- Created sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and/or design specs necessary to guide the development of the creative work
- Worked in collaboration with cross-functional teams to absorb knowledge, define opportunities, and develop concepts and treatments to bring ideas to life
- Delivered a range of assets depending on project requirements, including presentations, websites, branding, illustrations, motion graphics, standards, principles, iconography, and more
- Worked closely with Creative Leadership, Product Designers, or Content Strategists to strategically choose or develop visual style and tone, thinking about each project holistically and how it fits in the entire Privacy ecosystem
- Worked alongside producers to ensure work streams are organized in a way that guarantees on-time delivery and a clear, transparent project lifecycle
- Collaborated with leadership both within Privacy and other product teams
- Collected and shared learnings from executions with cross-functional partnerships internally to constantly improve the quality and effectiveness of the work
OMO, Greater Noida | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Senior Animation Producer
- Oversaw animation production with external partners, ensuring the team is on track with their deliverables from visual dev, asset creation, storyboards, and animatics, to final animation renders.
- Ensured internal creative direction is accurately translated and reflected in external art and animation deliverables.
- Managed retakes and feedback with external animation partner
- Managed the overall art asset list, capturing the needs of the project
- Lead animation meetings with clear agendas, capture pertinent next steps and distribute information.
- Identified bottlenecks in the animation pipeline that may prevent the team from achieving their goals, and working to mitigate risk.
Digit, Greater Noida | Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
- Developed, oversaw, and executed original immersive productions, including research, budget recommendation, planning, coordinating logistics, technical production, and video editing.
- Scout, vet, assigned, and managed freelance and contract talent and guided internal producers to develop stories that follow the established tone and approach.
- Managed editorial partnerships with external technology and media companies and ensured production is executed efficiently, on budget, and meets established deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensured editorial and visual consistency across multiple platforms and contributed to and execute digital visual strategy.
- Lead production meetings, brainstorm creative and innovative approaches, and generate new ideas for immersive digital experiences.
- Kept track of editorial priorities, identify production alignment, and communicate with internal stakeholders at the Director and VP level.
- Collaborated closely with audience teams and internal stakeholders on story promotion, audience feedback, and analytics.
Digit, Greater Noida | Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2012
- Supervised direct reports on the Animation team, and participates in strategy and decision-making as a member of the department’s leadership group
- Met regularly with team members to mentor and offer experienced guidance, provide constructive feedback, conduct performance reviews, and facilitate the team’s best work
- Worked with Department Head and other Managers to determine best practices and guide Leads in their implementation across all animation groups across all projects
- Fostered a safe work environment by ensuring all complaints and concerns related to inappropriate or unprofessional conduct in the workplace are addressed immediately
- Developed training opportunities to support the development of team members at the group or individual level
- Built and maintained relationships with peers and other senior leaders to align project and departmental priorities
- Senior Animation Manager | Wise Finserv | Nov. 2009 – Jan. 2011
- Animation Manager | Pepfuels | Mar. 2006 – Oct. 2008
Education – B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2012
Certifications – Digital Graphic Design Certification 2013
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Animation Director Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples