Resume of Alumni Officer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ALUMNI OFFICER-leveraging 9+ years of experience
Authoritative Alumni Officer who maintains contact with alumni for various purposes including networking social activities and fundraising. Adept at communicating effectively with alumni by maintaining updated databases. Specialize in organizing and coordinating events.
- Proficient in developing, coordinating, and evaluating programs and projects to promote alumni relations and educational programs designed to connect alumni through academic channels such as programs/departments/schools/colleges.
- Skilled in planning, coordinating, and attending events, meetings, or other activities as requested by academic units. This may also include alumni and volunteer recognition banquets, receptions, homecoming, and reunions.
- Strong knowledge of identifying, cultivating, and steward’s alumni and volunteers and helping current volunteer leadership to identify potential new volunteers and future leadership.
- Experience in coordinating and producing reports, proposals, and analyses for management, including monthly budget to actual reviews of areas of programmatic responsibility, periodic reports to reflect relevant data gathering and analysis, and post-event reports and recommendations.
- Adept at developing and presenting educational programs for alumni, including lectures, seminars, and workshops.
- Program Management
- Communication Planning
- Hiring Coordination
- Learning Management System
- Organization and Management
- Planning and Coordination
- Observation Reports
- Activity Planning
- Document Preparation
University of Delhi, Delhi | Jan. 2019 – Present
- Developed comprehensive programming designed to cultivate the involvement of alumni with the University by establishing viable goals and objectives.
- Assured the involvement of alumni with the University by coordinating the alumni events and coordinating promotional events that involve alumni and friends.
- Promoted the immediate involvement of graduating seniors in the Alumni Association by liaising with University student government officials and communicating the advantages of young alumni's involvement.
- Served as contributing editor to the alumni magazine through the investigation, selection, research, and writing of cover and feature stories that represent diverse and different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Ensured that the Alumni Association Awards Program reflects positively on the University and recognizes outstanding alumni by researching the records of prospective candidates, preparing background materials for consideration by the Selection Committee, coordinating with selectees for their participation in recognition ceremonies.
Jamia Milia Islamia , New Delhi Apr. 2012 – Dec 2018
Assistant History Lecturer
- Planed and implemented multi-faceted programs for alumni, students, and friends that increase goodwill and positive relationships with the College.
- Managed events and programs including alumni travel, networking, reunions, professional development, alumni chapters, and other special events.
- Identified and trained alumni volunteers and leaders.
- Prepared edits and disseminated regular correspondence to alumni.
- Managed details and coordinates staff and volunteer activities for timely execution of events.
- Assisted in managing program-specific budgets as well as producing annual reports.
- Performed related duties as required or deemed appropriate to accomplish the assigned duties and responsibilities of the position
Education - Bachelor’s Degree in General Management | Northeastern University, Boston, USA
~References and other document’s available upon request~
Alumni Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples