Resume of Aerospace Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresume
AEROSPACE ENGINEER -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Innovative Aerospace Engineer with over 8 years of consistent contribution to the aviation industry. Extensive experience in validating and optimizing designs, including L/D calculation, Airfoil selection, Weight & balance, and Stability & control among other parameters. Diligent professional acquainted with state and federal regulations and skilled in structural design and build management to effectively and safely build aircraft.
- Able to develop, repair, and improve air and spacecraft, component components, facilities, materials, safety requirements, and manufacturing processes with proficiency using mathematics, science, and engineering principles.
- Skilled at gathering and interpreting data to create designs and address issues.
- Adept at testing aircraft, rockets, and spacecraft to identify any issues, address them, and make sure they meet standards for functionality, quality, and safety.
- Capable of effectively coordinating tasks between departments such as manufacturing, research, testing, and others to maximize safety and effectiveness.
- Commercial Avionics Systems
- Fluid Mechanics & Thermodynamics
- Planning and Documentation
- Flight Dynamics
- FAA & DOT Regulatory Compliance
- Structural Design & Build Management
- Geometric Tolerancing & Dimensioning
TechEagle, Noida | Jan. 2017 – Jun. 2022 Aerospace Engineer
- Execute the development of new air vehicles, from initial concept through deployment.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert for aircraft engineering teams.
- Develop air vehicle CONOPs, conceptual designs, and configuration layouts by balancing performance implications from different subsystems (aero, structures, propulsion, avionics, and payloads).
- Execute aircraft, airframe, and subsystem detailed design and fabrication as required.
- Support system tests by developing sub-system and system-level ground and flight test plans to efficiently and safely expand the flight envelope and validate performance requirements.
- Grow and strengthen key team skill sets to enable future air vehicle development programs.
- Develop aircraft design and test methodologies and best practices to enable scaling development capabilities to larger, more complex air vehicles.
Jet Airways, Greater Noida | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016 Aerospace Engineer
- Expert in technology developments in aircraft/weapons integration and weapon separation prediction for atmospheric and advanced orbital vehicles.
- Advanced technology research and development program manager and engineering administrator for applied research activities.
- Responsible for the development of short and long-term technical and financial plans and strategies.
- Prepared and briefed both program/project progress and findings for various reviews and customers.
- Participated and/or lead collaboration efforts with outside organizations, and act as a representative on technology coordination working for groups, committees, study teams, and exchange programs for both foreign and domestic technology developments.
- Education – BSc (Aeronautical Sciences) | Amity University 2014
- Certificates- Aerospace Project Management
- Computer Skills- C++, Fortran, Java, ProEngineer, Unigraphics, Patran, ANSYS, AutoCAD, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Unix/Linux
- Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Aerospace Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples