Resume of Administrative Incharge in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ADMINISTRATIVE INCHARGE - leveraging 6+ years of experience
Administrative Executive with a consistent experience of over six years with proven office management, administrative, and organizational skills. Well-acquainted with human resources policies and procedures. Efficiently coordinates internal and external communication and defines and documents procedures including filing and database systems, records retention, and protection.
- Well-versed with corporate compliance policy and risk management plans to ensure the prevention of abuse, fraud, and waste.
- Excels at providing quality customer service and administrative assistance to the Executive Director and other Executive Leadership.
- Performs a wide array of complex administrative duties, under limited supervision.
- Efficiently performs in a fast-paced, intellectually intense and service-oriented environment.
- Executive Administrative Assistance
- Invoicing & Budgeting
- Logistics Management
- Customer Service & Support
- Scheduling Office Administration
- Data Entry
- Computer Literacy
- Project Management
Boston Consulting Group, New Delhi | Jan. 2017 – Present
- Handle day-to-day administrative responsibilities including scheduling of video meetings using Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other technologies, and managing inboxes and calendars using MS Outlook.
- Prepare complex, ever changing international and domestic travel arrangements including: booking flights, accommodation, car service, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries.
- Manage files and team collaboration sites including managing access lists, directories and basic assistance with the usage of collaboration locations.
- Liaise with senior level executives and their staff to coordinate activities and meetings around the globe. Handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion.
- Act as gatekeeper, screening phone calls, responding or delegating to insure timely response Process invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines.
- Partner with information technology on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Administer mailing, tracking, and documenting of confidential documents Recognize opportunities and challenges and applies creative thinking to maximize performance.
Delhi Technical University, New Delhi | July. 2016 – Nov. 2018
- Managed routine office duties including scheduling appointments, compiling and distributing reports, composing, typing, and distributing correspondence and meeting minutes.
- Organized logistics, and promotion for events, meetings, and activities, and coordinated travel arrangements for conferences, case competitions and other events.
- Maintained and monitored various budgets, and ensured accountability for budget expenditures.
- Prepared financial and operational reports and participated in the preparation of short and long-range budget plans.
- Reconciled charges, prepared, processed and submitted forms and reports through SIMBA and SAP Concur, reviewed graduate assistant timesheets for accuracy, review and approve financial transactions within established guidelines.
- Monitored and processed donor gifts and endowment funds.
- Maintained scholarship materials and award database and provided reports as needed.
- Coordinated data collection for various reports, proposals, grants, etc.
- Retrieved data to monitor student success relative to enrollment controls, curriculum changes, economic situations, etc., Proofread and edited materials for printing and distribution.
Education – Bachelor of Business Administration BBA at Lovely Professional University | 2016
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Administrative Incharge Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples