Resume of Administrative Director in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR- leveraging 9+ years of experience
Resourceful professional with over nine years of industry experience. Adept at supervising administrative departments including finance and accounting, human resources, and medical provider claims processing. Ensures the administrative and operational infrastructure required as per the strategic plan, and contract and grant requirements.
- Possesses a strong understanding of mid-sized non-profit management, project management, finance, human resources, and organizational design.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with a track record of leading diverse teams. Attention to mentorship and professional development of staff and creating a culture of accountability for outcomes.
- Ability to formulate, implement, and manage both strategic and operational plans, including budget development and fiscal administration.
- Excellent contract development and compliance abilities with a proven track record of negotiating the terms of complex contracts and partnership agreements
- Human Resources
- Budget and Finances
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Claims Processing
- Grants and Procurement
- Healthcare Information Technology (HIT)
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Policy Compliance
- Executive Administration
Boston Consulting Group, New Delhi | Jan. 2020 – Present
- Oversee the administrative functional areas of finance and accounting, human resources, facilities, and medical provider claims processing. Utilize best practices to create a positive and trusting work environment for direct reports, for their teams.
- Manage, train, hire, motivate, and evaluate direct reports in accordance with PCC Human Resources policies.
- Provide coaching, counseling, and mentoring as needed.
- Drive an administrative culture focused on efficiency, accuracy, and exceptional customer service to the programs.
- Review grant agreements, contracts and subcontracts for consistency and clarity of terms, risk areas, and adherence with procurement policies.
- Work with program managers to ensure terms of subcontracts are aligned with master contracts, and scopes of work are clear for the parties.
- Ensure payment terms align with scopes of work, and any data exchange is assessed and addressed through Business Associate Agreements or other mechanisms as necessary.
- Draft, edit, or negotiate contract terms as needed, engaging outside contract or HIPAA legal counsel as appropriate. Utilizing legal counsel as needed, create common contract term templates; train program managers in their use.
- Coordinate and implement improvements to the administrative policies, procedures and business information systems to create efficiencies for administrative and program staff, and standardize activities, corporate culture and equity across departments.
- Oversee organization-wide improvements that do not have another natural Departmental owner.
- Develop the annual PCC organizational budget. Set annual cost of living adjustment for employees.
- Present budget to Finance Committee and Board for approval.
- Work with senior managers and program directors to allocate staff resources across programs and administrative departments to achieve needed balance of billable hours to contracts/grants with flexibility for available resources for new or expansion of work.
- Serve as approval authority for position openings, to ensure organization-wide balancing of FTE.
- Ensure Controller provides complete and accurate financials to CEO and Finance Committee on a monthly basis.
- Perform analysis of Indirect and Fringe rates, administrative expenses, and variance to budget.
Ahvaan Trust, New Delhi | Jan. 2018 – Nov. 2019
Associate Administrative Director
- Coordinated all administrative personnel-rated functions for Amity SHS in cooperation with SHS unit supervisors, including recruitment, retention, conflict resolution, maintenance of appropriate records, promulgation of reports, and compliance with University and governmental policies and procedures.
- Developed annual budget with Executive Director, Associate Medical Director, and Associate Nursing Director; manages monies within the limit of the budget in coordination with the Office Manager, Billing Manager, and University Life Budget staff.
- Developed annual goals and objectives with Executive Director and Executive Committee. Oversaw immunization and insurance programs for Student Health Services.
- Supervised Office and Billing managers, and Immunization and Insurance office staff.
- Mediated concerns or complaints that might be expressed by students or parents.
- Coordinated contractual services and MOU’s which includes, but were not limited to: medical equipment and supplies, lab services, student health insurance, training of resident physicians, training of nursing and nurse practitioner students, medical software/EMR, laundering of lab coats, and inter-departmental agreements such as, blood draw services and Tuberculosis screenings.
- Served as a member of the Executive Committee of Student Services.
The Wilshire Group, New Delhi | Jul. 2014 – Nov. 2017
Associate Administrative Director
- Identified and managed metrics and performance goals for the Compliance Billing Integrity team.
- Set metrics for each level of staff and team performance.
- Established criteria for reporting to support day-to-day program management,
- Established and maintained metrics to demonstrate progress towards goals and effectiveness of the Compliance Billing Integrity program works continuously to improve the Compliance Billing Integrity program.
- Ensured the development, implementation, improvement and sustainability.
- Contributed in the audit plans, including fee audits, professional services audits, routine and focused audits, proactive and reactive audits.
Education – MBA in Project Management from Lovely Professional University | 2014
Bachelor of Business Administration from Indraprasth University, Delhi | 2012
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Administrative Director Resume Samples, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples