Resume of Account Manager (Pharma) in Text Format
Phone No.: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ACCOUNT MANAGER - leveraging 10+ years of experience
Qualified Account and relationship manager leveraging more than ten years of adroit experience in business development and sales in the Life Sciences sector serving clients from both pharmaceutical and biotechnology backgrounds. Efficiently administers advanced research, clinical and commercial programs. Executes a comprehensive strategy to optimize, develop, negotiate, and implement an overall strategic selling and pull-through plan for the long-term sales of Pharma products.
- Applies strategic knowledge of the business, markets, and industries that characterize the account.
- Proven ability to navigate multi-faceted client organizations with repeated success.
- Excels at partner strategy assessment, pipeline, and portfolio management to determine areas needing innovation.
- Proactive mindset bridging ideas to implementable solutions, efficiently liaising between both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems.
- Ability to analyze internal and external trends and issues and take appropriate action.
- Client Relationship Management
- Multichannel Marketing
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Project Management
- Pharma Operations
- Account Development
- Relationship Building
- Customer Retention
Abbott India, New Delhi Apr. 2018 – Present
- Focus on driving growth among Hospital accounts, GI and Critical Care targets,s and new accounts.
- Meet and exceed sales and profit objectives in assigned accounts and territory.
- Develop and assess hospital account protocols, and GI healthcare environment, and appropriately create and execute the account management and selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, and persuasive.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term business relationships with key accounts and key opinion leaders.
- Implement a territory-specific business plan and utilize all available resources to foster a successful sales environment.
- Convey complex information to key stakeholders in a highly competitive marketplace. Execute a customer-centric ideal-based selling approach with targeted Healthcare.
- Utilize the sales reporting systems on a regular basis for call preparation, recording and tracking sales activity, and gathering market intelligence data.
- Develop and maintain a high level of rapport and integrity within applicable sectors, resulting in mutually beneficial long-term business opportunities.
- Valued as a market trend resource by senior leadership and commercial planning within Sun Pharma and established a peer relationship with customers as strategic partners.
- Monitor marketplace developments and evaluate threats related to the product portfolio.
- Prepare and present business cases for contracting and lead the negotiation process with customers Communicate internally to payer use of utilization management (PA, SE, and QL) criteria, and pathways.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., New Delhi Aug. 2015 – Mar. 2018
- Understood Sun Pharma’s pipeline and developed long-term corporate partnerships by incorporating cross-functional input and understanding of customers’ current and evolving business models.
- Maintained strategic relationships and partnerships with accounts based on in-depth knowledge and understanding of their objectives and business.
- Assessed the account’s strategy through ongoing dialogue about the account’s long-term goals.
- Developed sales strategies, techniques, and tactics based on customer feedback and the market environment.
- Identified business issues underlying customer needs and addressed them.
- Cultivated a network of relationships throughout the account organization.
- Acquired and Anticipated customer needs through intimate knowledge of the business and trends within the industry.
- Maintained a comprehensive knowledge of product lines, systems, and services and applies it effectively in understanding customer business strategies, defining requirements, and offering solutions agreeable to both parties.
- Identified competitors’ share of account revenue, analyzed competitor products, and anticipated pricing and bids made on competitor products.
- Developed and delivered presentations to accounts on a regular basis to educate and inform to increase utilization.
- Pursued immediate resolution of issues related to the account. Proposed improvements to increase efficiency and performance within the relationship.
- Collaborated across Gilead to develop account penetration strategies and customized solutions.
- Enlisted the support of internal resources to maximize the utilization of products within the account.
- Conducted strategic analysis and presents findings and strategic recommendations to senior management.
Cipla Ltd, New Delhi July. 2012 – Jun. 2015
Area Sales Manager
- Assisted in the development of account strategy in coordination with the scientific and business operations teams.
- Exceeded revenue goals for the assigned product lines at the account while delivering on established strategic objectives for specific client accounts.
- Built and maintained executive and R&D relationships and drove strategy leveraging senior leadership.
- Negotiated, secured, and managed pull-through of contracts with assigned client accounts.
- Coordinated with the cross-functional team of Product Specialists, Alliance Managers, Translational Researchers, and Commercial Operations to most efficiently identify and deliver value to clients.
- Partnered with our clients to develop and announce impactful case studies.
- Contributed to the development of the Life Sciences portfolio by providing feedback to Leadership regarding client responses and suggestions.
- Tracked progress against defined strategic objectives and revenue goals.
- Assessed progress and setbacks frequently with the broader Account Team and company’s Leadership.
- Education – Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Oriental School of Business, Mumbai | 2016 - 2018
- Bachelor of Science (Life Sciences) at Banaras Hindu University [BHU], Varanasi | 2013 - 2016
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Account Manager Resume Sample, Account Manager Resume Example, Sample Resume of an Account Manager
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples