Resume of Account Director (Advertising) in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ADVERTISING ACCOUNT DIRECTOR-leveraging 15+ years of experience
Advertising Account Director with a track record of closing and managing multimillion-dollar deals. Expert in growing customers' businesses, implementing new methods, and utilizing cross-channel marketing opportunities. Deliver print, digital, and social media programs from inception to completion. Successful in leading advertising firms, with experience in television, radio, newspapers, and digital media projects. Capable of pitching new customers, determining project objectives, and communicating client requirements to creative teams. Develop executive-level relationships and oversee the daily workflow of many projects to ensure that deliverables are met on time, on budget, and according to plan.
- Proficient to meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Adept to work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Skilled to work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Competent to liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Experienced to negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns and presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Capable of handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoice clients
- Multi-Channel Advertising
- Contract Negotiations
- Consultative Sales
- Revenue Goal Attainment
- Strategic Planning
- Account & Territory Management
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Team Mentoring & Training
- Revenue Analysis
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2018 – Present
Advertising Account Director
- Manage four of the agency’s largest accounts, serving as the primary liaison between agency staff, client marketing teams, and outsourced vendors.
- Define client requirements and project parameters and guide teams in the development and delivery of campaign strategy and multi-media collateral.
- Adhere to budgets, oversee account billing and communicate updates to client teams.
- Project managed dozens of multimedia campaigns. Collaborated with clients from concept to production and launch of nationwide print, TV, Web, mobile device, and social media campaigns that routinely exceeded client expectations.
- Play a lead role on pitches to current and prospective accounts, delivering presentations that won new and increased existing business to drive multimillion-dollar revenue growth
- Handle challenging accounts and last-minute changes. Effectively managed expectations and avoided scope creep. Helped retain clients and increased annual billing and revenue.
- Prevented the threatened loss of a $1M account to a lower-priced competitor by proving the value add of the agency’s expertise, industry contacts, and media buying power.
- Conduct focus groups and other market research, gleaning insights into consumer behavior and preferences to ensure accurate targeting of advertising campaigns.
- Develop campaign-management tools such as creative briefs, proposal templates, estimate forms, and project-tracking spreadsheets that improved the flow of communication and elevated client satisfaction
- Maintain ongoing communications with all accounts and fostered loyal, lasting relationships.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Advertising Account Director
- Managed and maintained all cash receipt transactions and accounts receivables and distributed cash deposits on a daily basis.
- Applied cash to invoices and file batches Reconcile and monitor outstanding accounts receivables.
- Lesioned for all work provided by advertising reprehensive firm. Analyzed and presented quarterly revenue reports.
- Assisted with annual audits and program audits Assist in developing fiscal year budget projection in coordination with the finance department.
- Provided recommendations to Director for advertising rate increases.
- Generated invoices and manages a collection of funds, Track department invoices and reconcile with finance reports and budget.
- Responsible for maintaining customer files which include mailing invoices, credit card receipts, and monthly statements.
- Implemented and managed a new social media advertising channel, posted daily on the account and used it to create revenue.
- Added a brand new marketing team for the publication in order to formulate and implement a new brand for The Plainsman.
- Conducted marketing research with a team of five subordinates to formulate The Plainsman brand with focus groups.
- Created four new positions and filled them with new hires trained.
- Provided monthly reports for each employee. Oversaw all student account executives and design staff.
- Led organized and structured weekly sales team meetings and individual one-on-one meetings.
OMO, Greater Noida | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Senior Advertising Account Manager
- Accounted Services, for an advertising agency. Acquired, estimated, and managed various agency jobs as an account executive.
- Coordinated, organized, and trafficked various agency jobs as the project coordinator.
- Interacted and dealt with diverse kinds of people: suppliers, creatives, and media reps.
- Researched, developed, and implemented marketing plans on behalf of various clients.
- Developed the New Business program, researched leads, and cultivated new cliental relationships.
- Completed on average daily outbound calls generating a minimum of sales.
- Addressed customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices, and availability.
Digit, Greater Noida | Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Senior Advertising Account Manager
- Responsible for the coordination of advertised campaigns and communicating clearly to all those involved.
- Developed strong client relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and exceeding customer expectations.
- Initiated relationship with new advertisers provides an overview of Account Management services and introduces other members of the customer support team.
- Developed strong account relationships based on an understanding of Service Provider business goals and helped to meet those goals.
- Developed strategy, plan, timeline, and routine call cadence to help Service Providers meet their goals.
- Explained how performance will be measured. Discusses progress on training and onboarding plan.
- Reviewed performance against goals with the Service Provider and provided and communicated analytic updates for sales staff.
- Developed and implemented social media and digital strategies for online presence, collaborating with all teams (design, editorial, and SEO).
- Worked closely with the sales and marketing teams to grow and further implement the worldwide marketing model.
- Innovated leadership communication meetings to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination.
LIV Space, Greater Noida | Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
Advertising Account Manager
- Analyzed, developed, and presented market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assisted in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacted with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities and monitoring and managing collections.
- Maintained up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in the development of sales forecasts.
- Completed required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Sought new customers by continuously prospecting following Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzed confidential information, and prepared reports, manuals, agendas, and general correspondence.
- Advertising Account Manager | The Mom Project | Mar. 2009 – Apr. 2011
- Assistant Advertising Account Manager | T-Mobile | May 2007 – Feb. 2009
Education – MBA (Marketing) UPES Dehradun 2007
B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2005
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Account Director Advertising Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples